LET’S GO VIRAL: DO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
SOCIAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
The social marketing campaigns objective is to develop and assimilate the marketing concepts with many approaches that influence the behaviors of peoples and communities for more good social responsibility.
Campaigns can be of any type. People carry out their campaigns for the promotion of the service, business or product they provide to the general public. The campaign can also be about awareness of a certain issue. It can be about anything in particular.
TYPES OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Before one has to start a social campaign there are a few things one has to understand i.e. the types of social media marketing campaigns have to offer. The implementation of the campaign is the most important part of any campaign.
Following is the list of few types of campaigns;
- Blogger Outreach
- UGC Contests
- Brand Utilities
- Sponsored Conversations
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
There were some very important and essential campaigns that were conducted in 2017 all with their unique style, creativity, and humor. They made the year 2017 a wild year in terms of marketing campaigns. They not only promoted advertising feats of strengths but also focused on promoting social causes on social media.
Following is the list of all the influential campaigns conducted recently!
- GE’s Balance the Equation Campaign
- Chiquita Banana’s Solar Eclipse Campaign
- J. Watt’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Campaign
- Astros’ Earn It Campaign
- KFC’s 11 Herbs and Spices Campaign
- Spotify’s New Year’s Resolution Campaign
- #WomensMarch Campaign
- Kellogg’s Eggo Campaign
- Local Businesses Everywhere Nailing It with Social Media Campaign
- Cisco’s Cisco Champions Campaign
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS EXAMPLES
Social media marketing campaigns strike the best out of the promotional thoughts. There is a very little gray area in the social market. There are five goals when you plan to have a social media marketing campaign.
Following are the five goals.
- Raising brand awareness
- Building loyalty and advocacy
- Driving sales
- Increasing site traffic
- Soliciting feedback
You follow and have a clear view about your campaign with the above five goals and here you go boom. Following is the list of the 10 famous and absolutely brilliant social marketing campaigns that had followed all the five goals and achieved huge success.
- WENDY’S WEAPONIZES THE CLAPBACK CAMPAIGN
- NAT GEO TAPS FACEBOOK FOR PHOTO CAMPAIGN
- OREO DUNKS IN THE DARK CAMPAIGN
- THE ALS ASSOCIATION GETS HOT IN THE COLD CAMPAIGN
- THE WHITE HOUSE HAS YOU COVERED CAMPAIGN
- BUT FIRST, LET NASA TAKE A SELFIE CAMPAIGN
- FANDANGO MASTERS UGC CAMPAIGN
- THE LEGEND OF HARLEY-DAVIDSON CAMPAIGN
- WALT DISNEY SHARES EARS, AND DOLLARS CAMPAIGN
- WESTJET MAKES 12,000 DREAMS COME TRUE CAMPAIGN
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGN IN HEALTH CARE PROMOTIONS
Social media provides campaigning information on the internet and many other places talking about the health of the people. They target the needs of the health needs of the people and design campaigns accordingly.
There are a number of benefits a campaign provides when it comes to social platforms.